Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Gateway

The next day we took the kids down to the Gateway in Salt Lake. They have the Discovery Museum that's great for the kids to go off and explore on their own.

Kooper Rock Climbing.


Kol and Khloe playing in the water.


Me and Kaylee shopping for some veggies...I've never seen a child that loves vegetables like her. She'll sit and eat green peppers, tomatoes, green beans, you name it - she'll eat it.


Khloe being Kollins cashier.




They have a new section upstairs that has these life size dominoes the kids loved. Here's Evian, Kaylee and Kollin.


Kollin giving us the weather!


Kooper as the pilot...If I were these kids I'd be outta that helicopter!


Kaylee, Cierra, and Khloe at the dress-up area.


After we went down to the splash pad. All the kids loved running back and forth thru the water. Cutie little Rylan even joined in!


I wish I were as comfortable as them running around in public in my bathing suit! Oh the joys of being a child:)
Khloe.


The kids being drenched by the water spouts during the water show.


Our clan...minus Rylan and Addilyn!


Addilyn just recently started walking and even though her face doesn't really show it, she LOVED the water!


1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

I love the Gateway!! I didn't know that Kaylee loved vegetables so much... funny! Cute pictures (I didn't know you had the one of Addilyn)!! Glad you're there to catch the moment when I'm not around :)