Monday, January 4, 2010

Busy, Busy Bees!!!

Wow...the past two weeks have been crazy, crazy fun! I have a ton of pictures to post but I'm upstairs and the camera is down stairs and honestly I'm just that lazy tonight:) Here's my attempt to fit the past 2 weeks into one sentence...We had an amazing Christmas at home then drove to Salt Lake to visit with Kev's family and go to a Jazz game, then my Mom and Sister Kim flew out to Utah for New Years and we had a slammin' party at our house with Tim and his family, Stacey and Kyle and Rylan, Kim, Mom, and our family, then had a day of AWESOME sledding and The Chipmunks (the squeakquel) and today the kids and I drove Mom and Kim back to Salt Lake - took a 30 minute break and jumped back in the car for the 3 hour drive home so we could be here in time for our volleyball practice tonight to get ready for our first game tomorrow night. There's a few things in the middle of all that but exhaustion has finally set in and I'm off to bed! I guess I'll have to wait for the kids to wake up tomorrow so one of them can get the camera for me:) Ohhhh, its just been the best two weeks ever!!!

No comments: