Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh me, Oh my...2 weeks have gone by!!!

I cant believe how crazy these past two weeks have been! We have had such a blast doing different trips and activities and I just havent had a second to put up any pictures!! The first chance I'll get is this Friday and what a post its going to be! Here's a little preview:

{Trip to Salt Lake...}
Kaylee in Heaven holding Stacey's cat.


Khloe having an Ice-cream treat at Papa's and Nana's.


Beautiful day at the Hogle Zoo!

{The funnest of all...}
My Mom, Sister and a great friend drove cross country to spend a week in Utah with us. It was so much fun getting all the cousins together for lots of park fun!
Having our own little Baseball game.

Piled in the back of Kevin's truck at the Vernal Drive-in to see Monster's Vs. Alien's.

We had a Baby Shower for Stacey while she was here for the weekend.

And last, but not least....Today we drove to beautiful Flaming Gorge, Utah.

Ohhhh, I know - so much to look forward to huh:) :) We have a few other activities going on the next few days so check back soon for all the goodies!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Taylor said...

Hello!

What program do you use to make your headers and design your blog?? I have been having someone design it for me, but I would love to be able to do it myself . . . a lot cheaper! :)

Leslie