Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kev!!

Today is Kevins 26 Birthday!! It seems so young seeing how many kids we have and how much we've traveled over the past 7 years. I cant believe we've spent the past 10 birthdays together!

I've been going thru pictures for about an hour and just laugh at how much our kids resemble you! There's no Ashcraft/Jenson mixture...its all Ashcraft!!!

A little trip thru history...


Kevin 10 months! (I cant believe how much Khloe looks like you here!)


Easter outfit.

What a handsome 3 year old. Its a good thing clothing styles have changed because I would have thought this was Kooper!





16 years old.

Our wedding day!


There are so many more pictures but crazy enough its 1:00 a.m! I just want you to know how much I love you and how amazing of a husband and father you are. I am so proud of all your success. You've worked so hard for us and I am eternally greatful! Happy Birthday My Love!!!!
post signature

No comments: