Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!


Yesterday was the day. Kollin's first day of Kindergarten. We have been looking forward to this day with excitement and a touch of emotion (from me) and almost disbelief that my baby boy is old enough to go to a big school! But he was ready.


Kollin and his buddies checkin out a spider while waiting for the bus to come. They were so excited and eager to get on the bus.


AAGGAGHH!! The bus came! When it turned the corner we were jumping up and down and screaming! There they go...no worries at all.

It was all over in a matter of seconds! It's such a buildup of anticipation and then poof! It's over and there the bus is driving away with my baby inside. Sniff sniff. We didn't even have time to do our secret handshake. :) This is when the tears came...Im glad there wasnt many people around because I completly lost it:) Cryin like a baby...

That afternoon it was so awesome to see Kollin jump off the bus and come running towards me. He had a big smile on his face and he said "Kindergarten was so cool!! I was so happy and so proud of him!

Success...School is cool:)
post signature

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Well, Jarin didn't like school as much as Kollin did. He wanted to know why he had go for so long. He gets in trouble for talking and cutting up in class. He sure missed Kollin. He asks about him often. He wants to know why when he's coming back!! It's so cute.

Debra said...

Wow Kolin, you are such a big boy. It is exciting to see you go to the bus. I hope you are enjoying school! I love you. Are you going to be smarter than me? What is 1 + 1? What is 2 + 2?
Grammy