Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School Fashion Show

All summer long I would collect school clothes a little at a time. But with every sale or garage sale the kids became more and more anxious to wear their "school clothes". So the Monday before school started we had the kids put on a Back to School Fashion Show for Family Night. Kevin and I sat on the couch controlling the music and cheered them on and announced each of them as they walked in the room. So without further adieu...

Kollin with one outfit...(he's hit this DC phase bad. Not the cheapest clothes either, so he was pretty lucky getting when we found some at Ross!)




Our Diva of all Divas - Kaylee...


She didn't want to take the time to tie them and either did I! But every time I look at this picture I remember how she tried these skinny jeans on at the DI and seriously squealed out loud. She said "I love em, I love em, I love em". I love that my girls love to shop!!


She posed like this all on her own. Hello Hollywood!!


And Mr. Cool - Kooper...


Such a stud!


And adorable little Khloe. She had just gotten out of the shower and she's got crazy frizzie hair, but i love her sweet smile still.


Khloe starts preschool in November and is more than excited!


The kids' audience, music directors, mc's, and biggest fans...


They are such sweet kids! We had a blast showcasing their outfits that they put together.

1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Love the pictures!! Even the last one with all four kids... Kaylee still has her hand on her booty while all the other kids have them in the air... oh boy, she's only 7...right? Cute, cute!!